This action-packed cultural tour will take you to the best of Bangalore within a single day. Begin by taking a walk through the Lalbagh Botanical Garden. This garden is home to an amazing array of rare tropical plants. Visit the Bull Temple to view the Nandi Bull statue. Learn more about Vidhana Soudha’s local government. Explore the ISKCON temple at the top of the hill. Finally, explore the elegant Bangalore Palace. Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru or the Silicon Valley of India (or Bengaluru), will greet you with beautiful weather, Karnataka Fusion music, a signature breakfast of masala dosa, filter coffee, and notorious traffic.
Bangalore is a peaceful cohabitation of tradition, modernization, and innovation. This can be seen in all the places you visit in the city. Many vibrant Kannada temples host budding start-ups. Bangalore is home to lively cafes and quirky shops, as well as charming contemporary culture.
Venkatappa Art Gallery
The Venkatappa Gallery is a great place to get your art fixed in Bengaluru. The Venkatappa Art Gallery is a popular place to visit in Bangalore.
BEST TIME TO VISIT BANGALORE
Although the peak season falls between October and February, the weather is pleasant all year.
Summers (March to June) are hot but tolerable and temperatures barely cross the thirties. It’s high season on summer vacation for families with young children. Off-season: Bangalore doesn’t have an off-season. The monsoon brings continuous rain from July to September, although sporadic, torrential rains are not uncommon throughout the year. Prices are a little lower this time of year, and the crowds are less than usual. For backpackers and travelers who don’t mind the rain, the rainy season is the best time of year to visit Bangalore
BUDGET FOR BANGALORE
Local transport is reliable and affordable, with buses and metro starting at Rs.5. You can find local transport, including metro and buses, on every street. Taxi services like Uber and autorickshaws are also available.
FOR BUDGET TRAVELLERS
- INR 600-1000 per day
- Inn 300-750 for accommodation in hostels or basic fan rooms in guesthouses
- Street food and tiffin-house meals: INR 100-200
- Metro and bus public transport: INR 5 to 100
- Sightseeing (Entry tickets & shows): INR 10 to 200 (INR 500 or more for foreign nationals)
FOR MID-RANGE TRAVELLERS
- Daily Rates: INR 1000 to 3000
- Inn 600 – 1500 for accommodation in mid-range hotels or homestays with air-conditioning, TV, and other amenities
- In 250-500 for food in restaurants and cafes of mid-range price
- Local transport by auto-rickshaws or local taxis: INR 250-400
- Sightseeing and Tours: INR 10 to 1000 (INR 500 for foreigners)
FOR LUXURY TRAVELLERS
- INR 6000 and up
- Accommodation in 4* and 5* Hotels: INR 5000 or More
- Restaurants and bars with upscale cuisine: INR 1000 or more
- Local transport by cabs: INR 500 or more
- Guided Tours, Sightseeing: INR 500 and Up
WHAT’S IN THE INCLUDED?
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Guide full time
- Private car
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off
At the time of booking, confirmation will be sent. A dress code must be followed to gain entry to selected places of worship and museums. Failure to adhere to these dress rules could result in you being denied entry.
Accessible by wheelchair only.
You can cancel for a full refund if you do not cancel 24 hours before the experience starts.
WHAT IS THE POLICY ABOUT FACE MASKS DURING BANGALORE CITY TOUR WITH A GUIDE IN A PRIVATE CAR & LUNCH?
Policies on face masks, and attendee health: Travelers must wear masks in public areas. Guides in public areas require masks. Travelers can use masks.